Victim and victimiser

When the whole world is at peace
When night has fallen there is God’s face
In the stars of the sky
In the silhouetted land
In my minds eye

On the one I love
On the one I ignore
On the one I give
On the one I give not
On the one of my children
On the two of my children
On all of the children

Is it my lot to wander gardens
Walking barefoot asking pardon?
I’m given a choice.

Look inside
Don’t be blind
And
Listen. Very. Quiet. Very.  Hard.
Concentrate, attend, be present.

The victim and the victimiser
Are just words and split factions
States of being irrelevant to God
So forget victimhood, being a victimiser
God’s love dissolves, he is the great atomiser
Exploder of the false self and selves
Clear the decks, throw books from the shelves.

God is all in all
I am who am
Yahweh.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collect Art Publication July 2023

Five Pandemic Poems