Dream Poem 14: Flamenco Nurse.


At s hospital in S_borough
I was in and out
I was a visitor
                                                I was a patient
                                                                                                I was a nurse
Flamenco Day. Everyone was getting dressed up in the hospital.
I didn’t have any shoes to dance in
So I decided to go up to the hospital to buy some
Just then a nurse arrived at mum’s house
She was a tiny lady, 
her hair was in a blond bun, in one of those doughnut hair things, 
but it was a huge one, 
so her bun was out sized, 
bigger than her head, 
she had on a tight white uniform
With white leather cork wedge sling-back heels
I looked, and though
“Those aren’t very Spanish
Or Flamenco”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collect Art Publication July 2023

Five Pandemic Poems